Saturday, August 13, 2011

Diet Day 21 - Three Weeks Oh My

Well, the only thing I really want to say today is looking back at the nutritional information provided to me by spark people if it wasn't for my One A Day Vitamin I wouldn't really get any of my daily recommended values of any vitamins and minerals.  It really makes me wonder what the hell I am eating.  I mean I suppose the real problem is the good for you food that also provides the vitamins and minerals is too damn expensive.  I mean foods like salmon and asparagus are healthy and delicious, but the grocery store I go to doesn't ever have them on sale so I sure as hell aren't going to buy them.  On the other hand, some of the stuff I eat like lunch meat and american cheese is inexpensive (relatively), but isn't all that great for me at all.  I suppose that a tradeoff needs to occur, but the fact is the good healthy food is too damn high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.