It is true. Being sick sucks. Especially if you have the flu, now I don't, but my wife does and she hates it. Because you keeping getting worse, long before you get better. Hope it gets better soon.
Cheap Talk, throw your two cents in. Listen to what I have to say and you may actually enjoy yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't have a clue
I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.
-
It's funny sometimes, you think that you did something good by figuring out why something isn't working, but instead people assume y...
-
It has now been 1 month since I got married to the most wonderful, beautiful, amazing girl in the world. I love her. I really do. I am ge...
-
This is a gross exxageration of what my hair looks like. I combed it all out and up as opposed to down and over. Scary isn't it.
No comments:
Post a Comment