Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have no friends, but it is okay!

I came to conclusion, or better yet realization that I have no friends. Now you're probably all thinking well sure you do, but do I, do I really? It is like I have no one to talk to about stupid guy stuff, you know what I mean. What's up with that. Although I suppose I should be very happy, I am happily married after all. I mean do I really need friends? I certainly do not have time for them, especially with school and family. So why am I complaining?

1 comment:

  1. You DO need guy friends so you can tell them how you messed up with your wife and they can give you advice on how to shut her up! OR you can ask them what to get your wife for her birthday that would be SUPER AWESOME! That's what I always loved about Russell. Good gift ideas. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.