Friday, June 15, 2007

Totally Gay UT Tyler, Totaly Gay

SwoopOneCard? Okay, so lets see, over half of college students are in debt, way over their head when they graduate college. Since most of them get 3-4 credit card offers every day. And now the University of Texas at Tyler wants to give every student a Master Card that will hold their refunds, as well as other stuff.

Why? Apparently sending checks, doesn't work?? Also apparently doing a direct deposit doesn't work?? I mean, I though they did since that is what they had been doing these ohh, last three years since I have been here, but now, instead they want to give you a credit card. Well I don't want your God Damn credit card. I want my money in my bank account to spend how I like. I don't want no damn Swoop One Card. OK!!

You Suck!!

=W=

2 comments:

  1. You know babe, you seem to have a lot of anger in your posts lately. Are you upset about something? Well, I hope you feel better soon. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you can opt out of the whole SwoopOne bull crap. I wrote them an e-mail and did a full opt-out of it.

    It was kindda funny, I think they were stunned by my e-mail. It spent 3 days going from office to office, after about the 20th (day 2) they stopped sending read receipts and on day 3 they said that my account would be flagged so that it wouldn't be sent to the HigherOne people.

    If they use it like most other HigherOne customers, as your student ID its ok. But doing it just so they can get out of the responsibility of securing their computers (they explained that they cant do ACH because they cant securely store bank information and I'm thinking, WOW! you've been keeping it for 5 years now and its been INSECURE??!!!?? Wankers!) is a total load of crap.

    Just another shining example of UT-Tyler showing its brilliantly stupid side. Long live the idiots.

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.