Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Moving to Linux

Welcome to Linux
Pop: A few million
A happy place to be!?

Of course, this would be a best case scenario road sign. Really I don't know what most people think when they here linux, but I hear, soft gentle waves on a beach and sunny skies and cool breezes.

So one could easily assume Windows is like a Nor Easter on a jagged rock overlooking the seas.

Of course, neither description is entirely true for everyone. Especially since neither is perfect and there are SO many different flavors.

Either way, I am happy I got someone to try, the most important step, to use a linux distro today. If they don't like it ok, If they do like it ok. I just want them to try it. Seriously try it and see. You may end up liking it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.