So CNN is showing this Pipeline thing of 9/11 as it happened. It is interesting, especially with some of the items they spoke about before anything happened, like Hurricanes.
Either way, today is a day that I won't be making my usual crass jokes, just the ones people think would be appropriate.
=B=
Cheap Talk, throw your two cents in. Listen to what I have to say and you may actually enjoy yourself.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't have a clue
I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.
-
It's funny sometimes, you think that you did something good by figuring out why something isn't working, but instead people assume y...
-
It has now been 1 month since I got married to the most wonderful, beautiful, amazing girl in the world. I love her. I really do. I am ge...
-
This is a gross exxageration of what my hair looks like. I combed it all out and up as opposed to down and over. Scary isn't it.
hey ben, do show up online, finally read your entry so this is my way of geting back at ya :)
ReplyDeletepeace
Ed