Saturday, July 08, 2006

Okay So Here Is More New

So, I have decided that aside from the regular blotter I will be critiquing TV shows and other things I see here. I apologize for spoiler now and only now, but there will be spoilers. I feel I watch enough television to criticize what I see.

I will start to do this regularly or almost regularly on Sunday, I will start with shows that were on Friday and Saturday and see what happens from there. Note, I don't watch everyone and what I do watch is crap, well a lot of it is.

Also I have included a Paypal Donate button to act as a way for me to get money to possibly buy a laptop in the future. Now, of course, I expect no one to donate anything, but I thought I'd try. Also all donaters will be glorified and mentioned on this blog and if they have a website I will add it to my links of note.

=B=

2 comments:

  1. wow! sunk to charity? Why when you know that all of your friends are as poor or poorer than you? just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I know no one will donate, I just figure, perhaps there will be a stray reader on occasion who gives me a dollar.

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.