Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday TV Corner Episode 1

Okay, so in doing this weekly daily post thing. Fridays I am talking about Television. Something I watch too much of. So here are just a few of my thoughts.

That 70s Show is over. Oh well. It kind of sucked that last season anyway.
Alias is also over. Same really. However I am glad that there was closure with all that stuff.
NCIS, Gibbs left, what the hell. That is so, well it just sucks. I hope it makes it next season.
CSI, WOW, that one threw me off gaurd, anyone else? Grissom and Sara? An item? Well there goes any thought of reason I would've had. Well whatever works for CBS I guess.
Lets see what else.
Oh on Grey's Anatomy Izzy apperantly left after the whole heart guy deal. Oh well, no big loss.
Boston Legal was humorous in its ending. That is all I can say about that.
Lost, now that was, well lets just say very good. I can't wait for next season. I don't want to spoil that for people who didn't see.
The Unit, seems to have ended its season, which is okay, its a good show and I hope to see it come back.
I am a little sad at the apperant cancellation of Heist. I was looking forward to that NBC show.
This summer I am looking forward to the 4400, the Closer, the Sci-Fi shows of course.
All should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.