Sunday, December 11, 2005

The great weight loss challenge...

I am going to, willingly, attempt to lose weight.

However I am going to need a lot of moral support, as I will want to quit over and over and over again.

However, I do want to do it.

I mean, I think I weight something close to 300lbs if not more. Over the course of the next few months I would like to lose as much of that as possible.

I kind of fear for my health, you know. Weighing so much isn't exactly normal or healthy.

I'll keep you updated on my progress and we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, like I said, I'll need all the help I can get. Temptation is a vile thing. And losing weight isn't at all easy. I am sure anyone who reads this will agree.

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.