Monday, April 25, 2005

Okay

Well I dunno, my bitterness has disappeared for now. Maybe I am bipolar, maybe I am suffering a form of depression or maybe I am just an idiot. Who knows. Anyway, today was all right. I got accomplished what I wanted to get accomplished and I feel a lot better about the rest of this week. I guess sometimes things do work out. Who knows. Just remember that you'll never get the respect you deserve until you die or become famous. Though usually only the former. I mean does any one really care about the famous?

“If you do things right, people won't be sure you've doneanything at all.” - God on Futurama

Sound familiar. No? Come on? Okay fine. Anyway, this is a good thing, because it is very very true. Believe me I know of what it is I speak. Or do I?

Off to do something, maybe? Who knows nothing of importance I know that much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.