Thursday, September 12, 2013

Slow Cooker Pot Roast is so easy

So I made some slow cooker pot roast on Tuesday because the fact is both of us get home later in the afternoon. I got this one at allrecipes.com, here. I like using their site because you can do an ingredients search.  Unfortunately I ate the last of this for lunch today so I don't have any pictures either. I added potatoes to the recipe and let them cook with the beef all day. It was good.

I liked it enough, but I just don't know if I want to make it again.
I think it may have also been because I added a little too much liquid.
Other than that it was certainly enough to eat for dinner and have left overs for lunch later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.