Sunday, July 24, 2011

Diet Day 1 grocery shopping

I purchased groceries earlier this morning. I bought some oranges, bananas, apples and carrots. I plan on incorporating these items into my lunch. Most likely I will still eat a sandwich of some sort.

I also ate some oatmeal for breakfast. It is Quaker Oats High Fiber Maple and Brown Sugar. Only has 160 calories and is delicious. I am going to try to eat this for breakfast everyday this week, with some Orange Juice.

Now for dinner, it looks like rice, beans or pasta with chicken. Maybe some frozen veggies, like broccoli or brussel sprouts.

The key to my diets success, however, will be portion control. This is something I just don't really have at all and will need to work on. Well that's all for now. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.