Sunday, July 24, 2011

Diet Day 1 Endomondo Sports Tracker

So I was thinking, since I want to start off slow and walk I need to make sure that I can keep track of it. I found Endomondo Sports Tracker in the android market. It uses a gps to monitor my distance as well as a timer to see how long I have been going. I input my weight and tell it what I am doing and it even estimates the calories expended. I did a quick 1/3rd mile around my coldesac and it got it all, even with the phone in my front pocket. This will be a very useful tool.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to suggest CardioTrainer Pro. It's a paid app, but well worth it and keeps track of literally everything.

    I know you already have an app, but this is worth looking into. IIRC, they have a free version too.

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.