Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Au Contraire

You know sometimes people say some pretty stupid things. I don't mean stupid as in uneducated, but just plain wrong for the situation, or perhaps just unexpected.  I don't really know where I am going with this.  Suffice it to say, my coworkers are pretty hilarious people.  For instance one of them today said that if there was a market for a guy stuffing something in their mouth, he would be all over that. (I am taking that somewhat out of context as I can't really remember that exact thing he said, but that's close enough.  My other co-worker spends his days trolling twitter and finds stuff like this: http://i.imgur.com/JhhZI.jpg and worse.  That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.