Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Hamster is Fat

and I mean really Fat. He has a double chin, so Chelsea says. He got stuck in a tube earlier today and I had to disassemble his cage. Now I don't know what to do. What if he gets stuck in the middle of the night? I mean he could die in there. Of course then we'll just pay $10 for another so what does it matter?

Is it strange to like having a hamster as a pet? I mean there fairly easy maintenance, but only in that they don't do much. Of course my dog would much rather eat him, for reasons I don't quite understand. Also the hamster is about 1 and a half years old so how much more time can he have?

Oh well, until that time arises, I'm sure I'll have to rescue him again. Hamsters, they're hilarious. Buy one, but take care of it. Give it a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.