Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Jobs

So, I am still unemployed. I spend almost every day cross checking some 20 websites looking for new postings. By my count I have sent off just about 40 applications/resumes to various employers. I get 2 call backs and I get neither job, of course. It is very depressing. One can only hope it will get better.

Here is a list of the sites I check - maybe you can find something.
Job Search
Education
Current Openings
current_openings.php
DISTRICT Index
Employment
Employment
Job Listings
SearchSoft - Troup ISD - Job Board
SearchSoft - Troup ISD - Job Board
Search Sites
CareerBuilder.com Jobs - The Largest Job Search, Employment & Careers Site
Job Seekers: Three good reasons to register with WorkInTexas.com.
TylerJobs.com : Tyler Paper help wanted , jobs and online recruitment classified ads
KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |Job Link
Find Jobs. Build a Better Career. Find Your Calling. | Monster.com
East Texas Region job search and jobs posting. Find a high quality employee. Find the perfect job.
Application Tracking System
Careers: Texas Spine & Joint Hospital
Document Solutions - Careers
Job Search East Texas
Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics - Tyler, Texas | Job Opportunities
Tyler Junior College - Changing Lives
U.T. Tyler Job Search Results

1 comment:

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.