Thursday, July 24, 2008

Orson Scott Card's 'Ender's Game' Review Chapters 1-5

So, I picked up Ender's Game at Barnes and Noble yesterday for a reasonable $6.99. I had heard good things and figured that I would enjoy it and boy was I right. I spent this morning before work reading the first five chapters. I have to say I really like this book. It's a definite page turner, always moving, but still deep into character development. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next, although I won't be reading more until the morning.

Additionally, in searching for a link to place in the title, I came across http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400403/ which happens to be a movie based on the title, apparently written by Card. Although it says pre-production, I for one would seriously look forward to seeing a movie based on this book that isn't Starship Troopers, which I understand was loosely based on this book.

Anyway, all for now, more later. Also I will give a full in depth review of the whole book when I am completely done, maybe.

=Ben=

1 comment:

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.