Friday, March 24, 2006

Why I told her how I felt about her!

Well, my girlfriend Chelsea, kept asking me what why I finally told her how I felt about her, after well, not telling her for the longest time. I figure, what better way to tell her than on a public spot on the web for everyone to see.

First, I give a good deal of credit for the timing to my Roommate Russell and friend Amber. All their taunts and pushes and suggestive comments had become too much. It wasn't that I didn't want to tell Chelsea how I felt, but I wanted to tell her at what I felt was maybe a more appropriate time. Not that I didn't mind doing it when I did. I was trying to do something special and romantic. Instead it ended up being abrupt and anything but romantic.

Second, I had strong feelings for Chelsea my first year, but didn't know if I should follow through with them. I mean I had never been in a relationship with anyway and the thought honestly scared me. Of course, I wasn't afraid of Chelsea, but more the possibility of rejection. Though never having been rejected I don't know why I was afraid.

Really I just wanted to tell her, because if I didn't I thought I would be making the biggest mistake of my life. Now I am quite possibly the happiest man on the planet. I have a beautiful, wonderful girlfriend.

2 comments:

  1. You do, You do ... I am the grest! "wink, wink, nudge, nudge"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay, nothing ever begins the way it is supposed to, but at least everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.