Friday, December 09, 2005

So, I really need a lock on my door

Okay, so day before last, or maybe it was yesterday, my memory sucks...anyway a certain person, BARGES in to the apartment.

Subsequentlty and for a reason I will not understand this person barges into my room. Of course first UNLOCKING it. As it was locked, with the little thing the door has. However it is not a real lock.

Anyway, to quote what I told someone else: "Well, lets just say I was in a compromising state and am thankful I had a blanket."

That is really the best way to put it. Read into that what you will.
Either way, I seriously need a good damn lock. That is just wrong.

3 comments:

  1. wrong indeed

    There should be restrictions on that, at the very least a knock 3 times with at least 3 raps each rule or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMM, you looked at the wrong one, maybe...I sent the email and then about 1 hour later I wrote this blog entry. So I really meant the one below.

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.