Tuesday, November 22, 2005

WHY CAN I NOT SLEEP, STILL?

I just want to fall asleep sometime between midnight and 1 A.M. Yet I can not do it. I can not find the ability to keep myself in a neutral state. I just want to sleep. Sleep for atleast 6 hours. Wake up sometime before 7 A.M.

-----------
----------
-----------

Okay, so besides that. I keep getting headaches. That might be related to inability to sleep at night. I should interject that I can fall asleep as soon as dawn brakes. As soon as I see the beginning of a blue sky I somehow become able to sleep, just like that. However just minutes earlier, nothing.

Further I have been suffering from intermittent heartburn. I don't think that is related to my sleep, more so my diet. However I am not ruling anything out.

Well atleast I can find slightly entertaining things on TV at what is now 3:15 in the morning. Of course it all depends on your opinion of good. I am watching the Cosby show.

I realise it might make for bad, well lots of things, but I think after the show ends I will take a shower. That might help me sleep.

Well that is all for now, though I am going to make at least 1 possibly two more posts, that you'll read first because they will be above this one, so you already know that I wrote them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.