Sunday, October 23, 2005

Okay, so let me ask you this....

Do you read this "fine" publication.

I will within the the next 30 minutes send another of my delightful emails to you. If you are still awake and check your email 40+ times a day as I do you'll see this today, assuming you aren't on the East Coast in which case it is tomorrow as I right this.

Either way I will not post anything for two days after this. I want you the reader to post a comment any comment under this post. I just want a vauge idea if anyone visits.

=Ben=

P.S. If there is something major that happens I will be forced to post, but regardless, just whatever....

7 comments:

  1. Smelly crotch? ... sorry I couldn't help myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's why you love me!

    But serously now, it is YOU who disturbs ME. "fah rizzle"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slang... Lesson 1
    Many Americans believe that it is acceptable or "cool" to use slang terminology. Slang differs from region to region and therefore can be very confusing. In the "ghetto" the term "fah rizzle" means "For Real" other similar slang phrases: "like totally" or "For sure!" and my personal favorite "true dat"

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.