Saturday, October 29, 2005

Diphenhydramine HCl

Diphenhydramine HCl is a wondeful little thing. Basically two 25mg tablets allow the user to sleep. How Wonderful.

Last night was the first night, aside from 1 other night, though it didn't count because I woke up at 1 AM, where I fell asleep before Midnight and stayed asleep until the morning hours. I woke up at 6ish, to turn off my cell phone and managed to go back to sleep until 10~11ish.

I am quite happy. Hopefully tonight I can sleep as well. If not I have two more tablets.

I am usually against medicine that isn't prescribed, but I must say I am very pleased with this stuff. Honestly, if you can't sleep, use some Diphenhydramine HCl it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.