Saturday, September 10, 2005

Galactica

Now did anyone see yesterday's ep? I mean seriously what is their plan? I am so confused. I certainly wasn't expecting that at all. It seems that everything was perfectly planned out. Which of course begs the question, who among them is also a cylon? The boomer they have said 8 are in the fleet and of course now there are, I guess, seven less to find, unless the other 3 they found much earlier are included. I dunno.

Also, less importantly, this whole hurricane situation is getting out of hand now. Look like I said earlier, there was nothing no one could have done, now that is, however in hind sight, the levy's could've been upgraded among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.