Thursday, August 11, 2005

Debian is scary

Okay, I tried out Debian 3.1r0a and all I will say is, "never again, never again!" I found the installation to be slightly troublesome, of course I am used to graphical installers, so that is why. Then when I was finally past that and logged in everything was foreign to me. Sure it was Gnome and I saw everything, but it was so, awkward.


Anyway. Now I am using Fedora Core 4, something I can easily understand.


However, regardless of the distro, I can not get my TV Card to work. I still don't know the specifics of my Tuner. I know the chipset and all that, but the Tuner is foreign to me. It just has a sticker that says IN and the N is a like an up arrow. I dunno. Maybe I'll figure this out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.