Tuesday, July 26, 2005

All went well....

Well it seems that everyone did what they needed to.

The shuttle went off without a hitch, or so it seems.

Tons of video to go through now, checking everything, but I am sure all went well.

Good to know, Great to see, Hope to see more....

An oddity I stumbled upon:
Beyond
The rim of the star-light
My love
Is wand'ring in star-flight
I know
He'll find in star-clustered reaches
Love,
Strange love a star woman teaches.
I know
His journey ends never
His star trek
Will go on forever.
But tell him
While he wanders his starry sea
Remember, remember me.
---
The words to the Original Star Trek Theme, never used...
I wonder why?? Not really, but anyway, back to real life now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.