Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pork Chops again sort of

So basically I was supposed to make pot roast, but started SO late that I wouldn't have time to finish.

Instead I make pork chops again, but mixed two recipes - I made part of this Pork Chop recipe from Week 1, and part of this Chili recipe which we were supposed to have next friday, but called for "ground pork" soon I'll be able to read....

Anyway I don't have any pictures because my phone which is also my camera was near death and not charging correctly, thankfully I might get a new one soon.

In case you're curious I made the chops as directed to the point where they are in the oven.
I then made the chili - adding everything but the pork. I just let it boil and reduce until the chops were ready. Then I poured it all into the baking dish and baked it for 30 minutes more.

The chops were super juicy and the chili/beans were tasty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.