Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Diet Day 25

Been a while since I posted anything... well I got caught up in life and didn't have much time. Today however I found a brief moment to blog. I mostly want to say I seem to have already hit my first hurdle. Since my last posted weight I haven't gained or lost any more. I have been keeping tabs daily and every morning I am within the same half a pound range. My diet has, as best I can tell, stayed consistently between 1500 and 2000 calories. So I can only assume this means that I need to become more active and/or try to stay closer to that 1500 calories. The thing is I am pretty self conscious as most fat people are and don't want to join a gym due to fear of ridicule. Even if that fear is unfounded. Of course I am also cheap. I also keep blaming the heat for me not wanting to exercise outside. Well, I guess thats just what happens when you are fat, you make excuses. Oh well. Well see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.