I know I have not posted in a while, however I've been busy. Let's see since November, what has happened?
- I finally graduated - granted not with the most spectacular GPA, and a semester late, but a win is a win, eh?
- I got my license, for real. I know 23 and just now able to drive on my own, I am kind of a loser, but at this point I don't care.
- I spent Christmas with the folks, and my wifey came along. Everything went really well.
- Now the New Year rang in pretty well.
- Oh, and I don't have a job yet - I am looking, but so far no luck. It is rather hard to find an IT job in Tyler. Or at least it is right now, especially in this current state of the economy.