Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy 1 Month

It has now been 1 month since I got married to the most wonderful, beautiful, amazing girl in the world. I love her. I really do. I am getting a little sad writing this as I won't get to spend much of any time with her today. She'll be in class all morning and I'll be in class all afternoon and evening. I love you, Chelsea. You mean so much to me. We've only been married 1 month, but already we've been through so much. The rest of our lives, can you only imagine, how wonderful it will be? I love you.

=Ben=

----------------
Now playing: Queen - Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

  1. oh that was so sweet. I love you too. So much! I also miss you. Thanks for the note you left. I am feeling a little sick after classes this morning so I am going to rest before I start on the list. I hope I feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a long 8 months... seems like a lifetime ... since you wrote these words ... I like them, tho they make me a little sad ... because they are far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has been 16 months so far! We have been through a lot but things are so much better than at the last post. This will serve as a reminder that things always change and that we really can get through anything if you love me and I love you enough to work hard and keep promises! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it has been almost 3 years. You are a good husband. I hope you still mean what you wrote so long ago. You have put up with a lot and I do love you for everything that you are and that you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very hard when you love the other person so much. I do, you know, love you. I mean what I say. I just don't know what I am doing anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOO HOO we made it! 3 years and no divorce!!!! we rock!

    ReplyDelete

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.