Friday, June 09, 2006

I recommend this album


Disc: 1
1. Your Song
2. Levon
3. Tiny Dancer
4. Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long Long Time)
5. Honky Cat
6. Crocodile Rock
7. Daniel
8. Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting
9. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
10. Candle In The Wind

Disc: 2
1. Don't Go Breaking My Heart
2. Little Jeannie
3. I'm Still Standing
4. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
5. Sad Songs (Say So Much)
6. I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That
7. Nikita
8. Sacrifice
9. The One
10. Can You Feel The Love Tonight


BTW, I get no money or anything for you going through this link and buying this item. I just really like it and thought I'd share. Thanks.

-=B=-

Also, I really like Crocodile Rock...(Disc 1 Track 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.