Friday, June 09, 2006

Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer

I think it's gonna be a long long time...Jesus freaks out in the street...It's a little bit funny this feeling inside...When the New York Times said God is dead...About those high class ladies down in New Orleans...I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will...I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain...I may sink a little drink and shout out "She's with me!"...It'll take you a couple of vodka and tonics...And I would have liked to have known you...She's got electric boots a mohair suit...Eat meat on Friday that's alright...Shine a light through the eyes of the ones left behind...I never realised the passing hours of evening showers...What you wanting with the white man's world...And sorry seems to be the hardest word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.