Friday, March 24, 2006

Men, by default, are stupid!

I don't know why we do the things we do, but you know we guys are DUMB!

We frequently say things that aren't supposed to be said. Saying them before we think about them. Saying them without considering the consequences. Why, do we do it? I dunno.

I know, and will admit, I do it alot. Too often. I hate myself for that.

I just hope that it can be understood I don't really mean any of these things. I just say them. Okay, that doesn't sound good, but honestly why I would I want to make someone feel bad?

Of course the thing that makes it worse is that, I say sorry too many times.
But this is simply because I am wrong too many times.
So simply I ask, perhaps in vain, forgive me for being stupid, because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.