Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nightmares

Look, I don't know....
Maybe I am just making this up in my mind's eye, but I have to come up with some reason for it, that is my lack of sleep.

First I still blame the money. However, I always become restless during what I consider the middle of the lunar cycle. I just know it has some strange effect on me.

Second I think I ma having nightmares and to keep myself from reliving them I am stopping myself from sleeping as much as I can. However I can't verify this as I have no recollection of my own dreams.

I think I did catch one dream this morning, but I don't know. I was investigating a murder or something and I ended up seeing a bunch of dead children everywhere. eeeee.....

I know, but I guess that makes some sort of sense, to explain my lack of sleep, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't have a clue

I'm so very tired. It's almost all the time now.